For our Communication Management, we are looking for part-time working students who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Supporting external communication projects and activities
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Studying in communications, public relations, marketing or in related fields
• 3rd or 4th grade student
• Willing and able to take on complex projects and tasks independently
• Be able to work in Siemens Kartal Campus 3 days in a week.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 195057
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time