(1 Year Contract with potential to become Full-time/Permanent upon performance)
What are my responsibilities?
- Ownership and drive the delivery of projects is with the technical project manager including bottom line responsibility for the financial & risk for the project.
- Support the regular project status and review meeting by preparing financial information and analysis, identifying, evaluating and assessing risks & opportunities and ensuring correct financial treatment.
- Preparation of financial forecasting reports and project management report.
- Ensure the compliance with Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirement
- Understand, implement and continuously optimize processes to improve overall efficiency.
- Comply with all requirements and correct operations under legal, fiscal and fiduciary aspects.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or others related fields
- No Experience or have working experience in commercial or finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong analytical skill
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
What Skills and Personal Qualities are required?
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills with strong English communication skills
- Energetic and hardworking individual with an ability to motivate others.
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers
- Able to work well in a diverse and multi-cultural team
- A fast learner, independent and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet demanding schedule requirements without compromising quality
- Should be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a multinational environment
Job ID: 195058
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time