Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Software Engineer (Equipment) to enhance our Production Equipment capability and ensure software validation comply with audit.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. You will be responsible for carrying out daily maintenance and repair work of software for production equipment.
2. You will be responsible for production equipment calibration and creating the interrelated documents.
3. You will conduct the process software validation.
4. You will support new equipment installation and equipment update for software topics.
5. You will coordinate with process engineering and R & D colleagues for equipment issues.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. You have Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Automation, etc.
2. You have over 5 years’ experience of configuration software maintenance and integration of electrical automation.
3. You have solid experience of PLC, National Instruments labview, preferably with CT equipment customer service experience.
4. You are good team player, and have good communication skill in English & Chinese.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 195071
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time