- Should have served in positions like Application Engineering / DFT lead / assignments that include test and verification of large ASICs.
- In additional to being a hands-on technical expert of DFT, the position would need excellent problem solving &
- communication skills able to work independently to solve complex problems and device new solutions and workarounds for
- customer issues.
- Knowledge and experience with VLSI design, HDL Synthesis, VLSI Testing and design for testability.
- Experience with design, simulation, verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test
- generation preferred. In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required. This includes ATPG/Scan/
- Compression based testing, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, IJTAG and Boundary Scan (1149.1/6). Knowledge of scan data
- compression methodologies with EDT is preferred.
- Preferred experience in specific areas:
- o Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
- o Languages: Verilog (Behavioural, RTL, gate level), VHDL (Behavioural, RTL, gate level), Perl, C/C++.
- o CAD Tools: Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan. Familiarity with Tessent flows and methodologies is a plus.
- Work effectively with sales, marketing, and R&D
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; good presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Build and foster relationships with customer and peers with a positive attitude to win business success
- Good problem solving and debugging skills, Willingness for technical sales
- Should be a good team player
- Job may require domestic and international travel
- Responsible for Corporate Application Engineering (CAE) activities in Design for Test (DFT) Domain of VLSI systems.
- From a technical stand-point, understanding customer needs on DFT, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor Graphics tools for successful project completion.
- Provide DFT Tool support to all the existing customers. Help customers improve the productivity through efficient tool usage. Provide onsite tool support to customers as and when needed.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics processes and tracking tools.
- Developing Technical content for Mentor's knowledge base.
- Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, provide support to customers during critical project implementation phases.
- Work with the Mentor Technical account manager and worldwide account teams for forming strategies and successfully driving Mentor Graphics tools in customer projects to enable business success for Mentor Graphics
Job ID: 195078
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time