We are looking for a experienced and competent product manager to take charge of our digital product functional architecture and design, lead the scrum team to implement and deliver product according to the roadmap.
What are my responsibilities?
- Define long-term product roadmap with PA and short-term sprints/iterations release plan for Siemens digital product
- Work closely with sales team/execution team/customers to work out product value proposition and define functional architecture for the product, design the product from implementation perspective.
- Apply Agile principles to acquire and analyze requirements, translate unstructured or ambiguous customer needs/requirements into actionable product backlog / user stories / specifications. Work closely with UI/UX designers to design the prototype for the product which is a baseline for development.
- Lead scrum team to deliver product iteratively, ensure the outcome (progress and quality) is in accordance with the product definition.
- Workout standard product rollout package for sales release as well as delivery release.
- Reach out with GTM / execution team as well as customers to refine the product continuously.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Thermal Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Mechanical, Computer Science, etc.
- 3+ years of system analysis, project management or digital product management experience. Experience in power industry digitalization is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience of digital product development.
- Deep understanding of software development process and product life cycle management.
- Basic IT infrastructure knowledge
- Be familiar with spring boot / spring cloud framework and micro-services architecture, as well as react / redux or vue front-end framework is a plus
- Basic understanding of the most recent trends around Big Data, Analytics, Machine learning, Cloud computing (AWS, Aliyun) and visualization tools.
- Experience in Agile development
- Good communication skill & good command of spoken and written English skills
- Good team work
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 195100
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time