Looking for a challenge? We have one for you in Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou. (苏州西门子电器有限公司).
We want energy to be used safely and efficiently around the world. This calls for clever ideas from committed individuals. Such as our R&D electronic developer (电子研发工程师). They repeatedly find new ways of combining electrical construction elements, modules, and systems for power electronics even more efficiently. To do so, they specify and test components for as long as it takes to turn “vague” into “highly precise.” Is the true innovator in you ready to break out? When you join our team, you can help make intelligent power electronics a success.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you though possible.
1. In the job, put Environment, Occupational Health and Safety as the top priority, and follow the requirement of SEAL Safe Production Responsibility.
2. Develops and tests electronic components.
3. Identifies and select components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for electronical system design.
4. Creates electronic models and tolerance analyses to simulate electronical design concepts.
5. Calculate and creates final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
6. Maintain technical product files.
7. Analyzes existing development procedures and suggest improvements.
8. Upgrades the design of existing devices by adding electronical elements.
9. Analyzes localization requirements and designs/ adapts products and solutions accordingly.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
1. Bachelor degree or above, electronic engineering related major.
2. Experience of at least 1 year in research/ product development;
3. Experience of at least 2 years (university) in LV switchgear technical fields;
4. Fluent both at oral and written English;
5. Have good communication skills and team-work spirit.
Your first step to career success is your application! We are looking forward to get to know you.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 195101
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time