About the role
SIEMENS AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Large Drive Application, a portfolio company of SIEMENS AG engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, the unit offers special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Its digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the offered drives at the maximum.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Handling of all commercial and financial activities for the LDA business
- Analyzing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and costs
- Controlling and reporting topics (FC, Budget, Management analysis)
- Identify and implement improvement measures to optimize business profitability and cash performance.
- Interface for audit/ RC support functions
- Risk management and pushing of productivity programs around the region
- Special tasks for ASEAN LDA management
- Controlling support for assigned countries
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Business Administration or finance related
- Commercial, Finance and Accounting background at least 5 years
- Siemens background will be added advantage
- Strong experience in product business and preferred project business
- Strong English skill
- SAP knowledge
- Strong background in cost and profit controlling and reporting
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Drive and commitment
The position will be a local hire and with a limited contract (no delegation) which can be extended based on performance.
Job ID: 195111
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time