At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
• Administer external and internal lease contracts in the internal facility management system
• Perform the internal administration associated with internal contracts
• Monitor and record changes in occupancy across all sites
• Perform periodic internal and external billing of fixed and variable charges
• Administer charging of all variable billing items as necessary during periodic processing
• Provide periodic reporting of all contract management activities (Space, vacancy,etc).
• Provide data and validate all transfer of data to subsequent reporting systems (SAP, KPI, etc)
• Upload and maintain all relevant property drawings related to occupancy (e.g. CAD plans)
• University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other similar area;
• Fluent English - written and spoken
• Solid MS Office Knowledge, especially Excel (advanced)
• Good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem solving orientation.
What we offer:
Income and benefits compatible with the function and politics of the company;
Integration in a international, young and dynamic team.
Job ID: 195116
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time