· SGRE is currently seeking highly talented and motivated candidates for a Project Manager position. The candidate will work together with a multi-disciplinary group to ensure proactive and structured approach to new site set up, ensuring optimal site and turbine performance from Day 1. This position is in the new Operational Readiness group with North America Service Operations, which is responsible for driving Operational Readiness and 72ONE99. The goal of 79ONE99 is to commission wind turbines in 72 hours, and average 99% availability within the first 3 months of operation.
· Develop and drive the Operational Readiness and 72one99 projects and processes
· Ensure new sites are performing to operational contractual agreements from Day 1
· Establish and execute site start up process
· Monitor and drive start up requirements, including tooling, spare parts, qualified personnel, etc.
· Have in depth knowledge of site service contractual agreements and help ensure that sites are set up within guidelines
· Drive continuous improvement of the 72one99 and Operational Readiness processes
· Ensure best practices and lessons learned are shared across platforms to facilitate knowledge sharing and encourage collaboration
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Technical knowledge on the different SGRE platforms
5+ years of Wind industry experience
5+ years of project management experience
Experience and knowledge of Project Management disciplines e.g. customer value orientation, financials, planning & controlling, risk/opportunity management, stakeholder management, quality and EHS, team development, leadership in projects, etc.
- Project scheduling
Advanced MS Office (word, power point, excel) skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with cross functional teams and ability to influence/collaborate with others to achieve results for the business
Ability to work with the Service District teams and various support functions
Ability to work in a highly paced environment and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Structured approach to project management and ability to handle project changes occurring in a dynamic environment
Ability to travel up to 40%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
PMP certification from the Project Management Institute
Experience with SAP
Experience or Certifications with Six Sigma/Lean and Process Improvements
Job ID: 195123
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.