Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Saudi Arabia is looking to hire a Service Engineer to be based in our Khobar office to be responsible for service on site for our customers.
What are my responsibilities?
· Provide Aftersales service to customers including maintenance, repair, safety checks, and maintaining up-time of systems.
· Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through a highly responsive demeanor and availability to respond to customer requests.
· Effectively ensure assets are properly managed including service parts and tools.
· Accurately update administrative documents such as service reports and time sheets.
· Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from reputable University/College.
· Experience in Medical Equipment service is a plus, however fresh graduates with the right skills set would be considered.
· Solid Communication and selling skills.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 195133
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time