What are my job responsibilities?
Supports Business Administration Management of LDA:
- Supports in preparation of bids / quotations / offers / contracts for product business.
- Ensures proper entries of SAP processes (e.g: sales order, CCM or POC, booking of costs, billing & accounting transaction) .
- Performs review and analysis on the key financial indicators (New Orders, Revenue and Gross Margin).
- Perform consistent housekeeping exercise like GRIR, TECO / CLSD, PAC alerts, cleaning of balance sheet items and etc.
- Communication with customers / suppliers regarding commercial issues e.g: terms & conditions of contract, payment term and receivables / payables etc.
- Preparation of financial documents e.g. Bank Guarantees (Advance Payment / Performance Bond / Warranty Bond), Letter of Credit.
- Implement & improve operation processes & documentation according to ISO guidelines & company policies.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- Preferably candidates with working experience of 2-3 years in commercial or accounting/finance related fields.
- Experience and Knowledge in SAP is required
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
Job ID: 195151
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time