If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The BID Group is responsible for securing large electrification projects for Siemens Mobility with high quality services. We are looking for your committed support in this endeavor:
- You will help us to create a BID database, which will include the following: Target price data, reference library, standardized documents and templates, RFP templates, commercial risk template, solution management library.
- You help us to organize the storage of the BID database in a "user-friendly" way.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying a technical, commercial or information technology course of study.
- You are confident in using MS Office applications, ideally also in Access.
- You speak English fluently.
- Your personal profile is rounded off by your communicative manner.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Nina Fürst.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 195158
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time