The Contract Administrator position resides in a strategic and dynamic environment within the service organization. The position is responsible for booking, auditing, maintaining service agreements, maintaining documentation and ensuring contracts are accurately managed to prevent negative impacts to revenue recognition and customer satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a challenging role.
- Performs comprehensive review of all contracts received from Service Sales utilizes knowledge and expertise to ensure all deliverables, bill plans, and customer data are correct and accurately reflect billing (if not diligent with this task, Siemens revenue could be inaccurate- i.e., overstated because we are billing for items that are not to be billed or understating because we are not billing what we should.
- Generates installation and warranty reports and uses the data to create Installation and Warranty contracts in SAP
- Regularly monitors exception reports and ensures timely completion of clean up projects for assigned areas
- Evaluates contract needs and requests outbound Purchase Orders from Vendor Management as required
- Evaluates incoming requests and Creates, maintains, and cancels service contracts in SAP, SHARE; requires solid understanding of SAP and SHARE to ensure effective utilization of the tools.
- Perform contract credits/rebills to ensure financial accuracy
- Work with Disputes Coordinators to resolve contract disputes
- Perform ad-hoc reporting (Proforma invoicing, Cap Reports) to ensure consistency and report tracking
- Lead project activities related to service bookings; participate in process team reviews and document process changes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- preferred background in Customer Administration Services and knowledge of related processes
- previous experience processing billings; financial background in some capacity (related field or degree)
- general knowledge of Siemens service contracts (structure, deliverables, bill plans, partners)
- Associates Degree, College diploma or equivalent experience
- Detail oriented, ability to follow process, excellent oral/written skills, customer oriented
Job ID: 195179
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.