- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Primary function is to target large Oil and Gas end users, EPCs and OEMs as required
- Focus on projects and systems business in Oil and Gas with emphasis on medium voltage motors and drives
- Strategic Account Manager must function as a high level account manager with the following abilities: C-suite comfort level, excellent account management skills, project management skills, Customer Development Process CDP and a good team player
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact complex and/or cross-functional problems
- Displays an expert level of critical thinking in applying principles theories and concepts on a wide range of problems
- Mobilizes and leverages Siemens divisions on a national and/or global basis to achieve success
- Nurtures key synergies between customer and other Siemens organizations to capitalize on business opportunities
- Develops builds cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization
- Develop account team strategy / approach if required and coordinate team activities for strategic projects
- Develop and Updates account plans as required based on changing market customer conditions and competitive activity
- BSBE or Electrical Technologist in related discipline or advanced degree
- Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation knowledge / background
- 5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
- Oil & Gas Industry knowledge, engineering applications knowledge
- Manage time and resources as well as work within a team environment is essential for success in this role
- Effective in strategic planning and tactic-development
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills are mandatory
Job ID: 195183
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.