1. Manage the regional CS supply base including supplier evaluation and development in order to obtain the best suppliers and ensure an optimum supply chain, by quality and on time delivery.
2. Make use of available supply and bundling strategies in order to achieve the maximum profit contribution to the corporate targets.
3. Conduct price and contract negotiations with contract conclusion to guarantee security of suppliers at the best conditions within area of responsibility.
4. Support reporting and controlling of internal Procurement KPIs to ensure full transparency as basis for result oriented optimization of regional activities.
5. Maintain intensive regular contact with internal / external interface partners in order to recognize developments (market, demand, new productsd etc.) and exert the appropriate influence.
6. Internal suppliers management together with SLM (LT optimizing/supply issues…).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time