Are you a recent graduate from university with a Bachelors or Master’s degree? Do you want to start your journey with a global company that makes real what matters? Then join our Emirati Graduate Program to kick-start your career.
Our Emirati Graduate Program is a 2 year-long program consisting of a variety of placements, selected by you, across different parts of our business. You’ll be supported by a structured learning programme and mentor to start owning your career. By the end of the two years, we expect that our graduates will be well prepared to be successful in securing one of our substantive positions.
What are we offering you?
• Over two very exciting years you’ll gain all the skills and knowledge you need to build a successful career at Siemens. The two years consists of 4 challenging assignments. You’ll work within 3 divisions and 1 corporate department. You will experience the variety of roles you can play in the company based on your skills and areas of interest.
• At the start of the program you’ll be assigned a personal mentor with whom you’ll decide a program schedule to determine the direction of your career path.
• Our training landscape will provide you with all the basics you need for a successful start as a Leader, Engineer, Corporate or Commercial success in our organization.
· Majors: Recent graduates from all engineering backgrounds, Legal, Business, Economics, Finance, EHS, Communications and Human Resources Management.
· Graduation Date: Candidates must graduate by the program start date (March 2020), but no more than one year prior.
· Experience: This program is an entry level talent program, so we require maximum 1-year- experience post graduation.
Applications for this program open from 31st of December to 31st of January. Please click “Apply Now” button below and fill in your application. Your answers to the questions will help us to identify the best suitable roles across the company. We will be reviewing each application and inviting the shortlisted candidates to our assessment process in February 2020.
At Siemens LLC we believe in ensuring and developing the UAE’s continued prosperity. We support more than 1,500 customers across all seven Emirates and see ourselves as partners in building a brighter future for the UAE and we are proud to be a trusted premium partner of Expo 2020. Siemens provides a creative and dynamic work environment for its employees striving for high ethical standards, respect and prestige within the Corporation. Siemens is dedicated to supporting the career growth of UAE Nationals and fully endorses Emiratisation.
Siemens consists of operating and strategic companies that develop and nurture both new and established business. The Three Operating Companies of Siemens are Digital Industries (DI), Gas and Power (GP), Smart Infrastructure (SI). The Strategic companies of Siemens are made up of Siemens Healthineers and Siemens Alstom which have a strong foothold in the region.
Job ID: 195203
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time