We have multiple open positions for Lead software developer to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology, and implementing user stories. The candidate will aim to ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
As a software development engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to understand, design and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
1. Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
2. Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
3. Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of productline
4. Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
5. Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues
1. Technically strong in Web Technologies (CSS, HTML 5, Java script)
2. Familiarity with Backbone.js will be a plus
3. Strong in Java, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design
4. Exposure to writing effective unit tests
5. Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
6. Ability to learn new technologies
7. Ability to understand the design and contribute to the design process
8. Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiatives
9. Follow software developmentbest practices, lifecycle and methodologies
10. Knowledge of iOS app development is an added advantage
11. Good verbal and written English communication skills
12. Engineering graduate or post-graduate, preferably from CS background, with 3-7 years of experience (open up to 9 years).
Job ID: 195207
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time