Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
· Schedule Management – Assist the project management team in monitoring and maintaining the project schedule(s). Attend schedule meetings as required.
· Progress Measurement / Reporting – Prepare & maintain progress curves manpower histograms, installed / completed quantities curves as required. Be able to communicate this information using standard project controls’ techniques and templates.
· Resourcing loading using Primavera P6
· Project Deliverables – assist the project management team in producing the required deliverables, both internally and externally. Assure deliverables / reports are produced in the frequencies described in the contract documents.
· Cost Forecasting – Be able to produce ‘cumulative costs to date’ reports at various levels of the WBS. Using historical data, productivity measurements, and trend analysis, be able to forecast total costs for discrete Scopes of Work.
· Change Management System – Understand the change management processes as they apply to each specific contract on the project. Be able to disseminate and explain the processes to other members of the site management team. Be able to produce reports – including Change Order Logs.
· Trend Analysis – Assist site team in capturing various trends. (Cost and MH trends.) To aid in change order requests and / or claims.
· Delay Claims – Assist site management teams with delay claims. Be able to produce cost reports, schedule reports, or other documents to support company claims.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- • A bachelor’s degree in engineering with PG in project management (preferred).
- • 3-7 years professional work experience in Project Management domain.
- • Proficient in project planning, control and reporting.
- • Proficient in Oracle Primavera P6 planning tool & MSP. Ability to develop, maintain and update detailed schedules, resource loading, ensure adherence to quality standards, create reports and provide analysis using Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- • Good knowledge of ERP & Advanced Excel (must).
- • Good knowledge of PM processes.
- • Experience in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) domain.
- • Strong communication skills in written and verbal (English)
- • Multi-culture experience.
- · Must have willingness to travel as required on short notice.
- • Proactive, Self-Motivated and Flexible.
- • Quick to learn and execute.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 195216
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time