Job title: C# WPF Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- You will be responsible for As a WPF developer, you will Understand, analyze and implement the requirements of the project and you own the quality of the product.
- You Your knowledge in C#.Net, OOPS programming skills, Design principles & patterns will enable us to create the world class product.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You must have Experience of : 3 – 6 years
- You must be Proficient in C#.Net, Design principles & patterns, clean code
- Mandatory to have prior work experience in WPF and MVVM.
- You must have Conversant with agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 195242
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time