Job title: Junior C++ Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for Software Development for EDI Platform (Runtime Environment)
- You will be responsible for Ensure stable operations for the IT service Take over application
- You will be responsible for Maintenance in the area of EDI Runtime Environment (e.g., Change Requests, continuous Integration, 3rd level Support for Incidents)
- You will be responsible for Contribute to various integration projects in a broad diversity of scenarios
- You will be responsible for Implement interface requirements as discussed and agreed with relevant stakeholders
- You will be responsible for Code Review and (automated) testing
- You will be responsible for Root cause analysis and bugs correction
- You will be responsible for Notify and track dependencies on other teams
- You will be responsible for Produce technical documentation
- You will be responsible for Ensure internal IT compliance & security guidelines are met
- You will be responsible for Participate on regular status meetings
- You will be responsible for Should possess good
- You will be responsible for Analytical capabilities, ability to learn quickly and organizational skills
- You will be responsible for Abstraction capability and logical thinking
- You will be responsible for Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
- You will be responsible for Customer-focused behavior, solution-focused, proactive action and initiative
- You will be responsible for Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect
- You will be responsible for Willingness to travel outside India on need basis (occasional and for short periods)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You must have 3-5 years of experience in C++
- You must have Very strong experience in Object-oriented programming (C++)
- You must have experience in Webservice technologies (Soap/Rest, WSDL, …) SQL XML based technologies (XSLT, XPath, XQuery)
- You must have Knowledge on C Libraries / Frameworks like STL, OCI, Xalan, Xerces, activeMQ, CURL, ICU (Unicode-Library)
- You must have Knowledge in below areas will have higher edge
- You must have Object-oriented programming (Java)
- You must have Unix Shell
- You must have Version control (GIT, TFS)
- You must have knowledge Data-interchange formats (XML, EDIFACT, …)
- You must have knowledge Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, GitLab, …)
- You must have knowledge Service-oriented architecture (SOA) / Microservices
- You must have knowledge Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes…)
- You must have Experience with open source community management / moderation / contributions is a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 195257
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time