Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor is a key part of the Recruitment function for Siemens Healthineers, providing support for supporting the Talent Acquisition team’s hiring processes. The Talent Acquisition administration team works under the direction of the Head of Talent Acquisition for North America.
This is a role well suited to a focused professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will be responsible for:
You will support a Robotics line of business focusing on critical competencies in this space, specifically R&D, Engineering, Sales, and Clinical Support.
You will work closely with hiring managers to qualify & prioritize their search efforts, and guide them through Siemens Healthineers Talent Acquisition best practices, processes and policies.
- You will proactively identify and maintain talent pipelines and sources of key competencies for existing and future hiring initiatives.
- You will partner with the business to understand their critical hiring drivers such as major projects, ongoing KPI’s, and resource planning models.
- You will work closely with TA support teams to facilitate interview scheduling, and other candidate management activities.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics.
• You have ability to build partnerships with direct stakeholders and other business areas
• You possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of clients in a fast-faced, ever-changing environment
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
• You are extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
• You have exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• You are
a “client-service” minded professional
Required experience for the success of this role
- Minimum of 10 years of corporate recruiting experience within S.T.E.M. skill sets
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Legal Authorization to work in the U.S.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Job ID: 195283
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.