Legal Counsel will provide legal and contracts support, primarily for the Sales Organization. Responsibilities will include negotiating and drafting contracts of moderate to high complexity involving software licensing, intellectual property, tax, export and privacy issues. Other responsibilities will include analyzing and drafting new business and licensing models, participating in projects and initiatives of the Legal department and preparing and conducting regular client training.
- Provides legal support and counsel to the company.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates contracts and other legal documents.
- Gives legal advice with respect to the affairs of the company; anticipates and guards against legal risks involving the company.
- Participates in legal matters and/or actions of a sensitive and complex nature.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse global environment.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Legal degree and license to practice as a lawyer in an applicable jurisdiction required.
- Minimum of 4 years of legal experience required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in software licensing.
- Wilsonville Oregon noted as work location, however, we will be flexible for the right person.
Job ID: 195295
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.