- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Responsible for Developing and closing Mining opportunities in Canada while also assisting in the development of opportunities which may land somewhere else on the globe.
- Opportunities may include (but not limited to): Mill Drives, Hoist Drives, Motors, VFDs and other associated Electrical distribution.
- Focus on mid to long term large projects in Mining
- Primary function is to target large end user EPCs and OEMs as required
- Strategic Account Manager must function as a high level account manager with the following abilities: C level account support, excellent account management skills, project management skills, Customer Development, Process CDP and a good team leader
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact complex and/or cross-functional problems
- Displays an expert level of critical thinking in applying principles theories and concepts on a wide range of problems
- Leverages Siemens global reach to finalize decisions on global projects regardless of delivery destination or purchase location
- Mobilizes and leverages Siemens divisions on a national and/or global basis to achieve the business plan
- Nurtures key synergies between customer and other Siemens organizations to capitalize on business opportunities
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization
- Develop account teams if required and coordinate team activities for strategic projects
- Develop and Updates account plans as required based on changing market customer conditions and competitive activity
- Bachelor Degree or Technologist
- 8+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
- Significant mining experience preferably in Electrical goods and project sales
- Strong knowledge of the industry, engineering applications and customer markets
- Excellent leadership skills in the area of planning, organizing and managing time and resources
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and members of the team
- Experience in a matrix organization and proven ability to encourage collaboration and support
- Focus on business results and strategic thinking
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Aptitude for change management and ability to motivate employees
- Available to travel 25% of the time, nationally and internationally on occasion
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with MS Office
Job ID: 195299
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.