• The individual will be responsible for the testing (QA – quality assurance) of the Design to Silicon Division's Modeling set of products. Testing would involve the following:
o Test plan creation
o Manual testing of functionality
o Automation of all test cases developed.
o Performance testing o Regression testing
• Individual will work closely with the R&D team and product marketing team to test all functionality developed by R&D and ensure that it effectively meetcustomer's needs.
• Providing all stakeholders (R&D, Marketing etc) with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner.
Team Details The individual will be part of the Design to Silicon Divisions QA/Testing team.
Technical degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent is required.
• Work experience 2 to 4 years.
• Good experience in testing VC++/.Net or Qt(Windows) applications.
• Basic knowledge of ML is required.
• Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is required.
• Knowledge of interpreted software languages (Perl or Python) are important skills required to be effective in this job.
• Experience in GUI automation tools like Squish.
• Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
• Domain knowledge: The candidate should have a good knowledge and experience with IC physical design, layout, and verification tools; and IC manufacturing process flows. (Not compulsory but good to have)
Job ID: 195315
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time