Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Energy Management? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Energy Management. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Smart Grids and Infrastructure. We are hiring for a Software Developer. In this role, you’ll work as a Software Developer - Web Technologies with strong knowledge in HTML 5, Angular, Typescript, C#, Databases, and object oriented programming handling all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients Depending on the project, what customers need may be a mobile stack, a Web stack, or a native application stack. Join our team and we will help you find the right path for your career through our wide range of opportunities.
We make real what matters
- You need to analyze software requirements and software functional specifications in accordance with business needs.
- You will design, develop, unit test and maintain web software components/applications for energy domain.
- You will perform code and document reviews, create technical documentation (requirements, design, code, test, user help), and ensure that the delivery conforms to organization and project quality requirements
- You will be ensuring submission and integration of solution artifacts into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- You will be collaborating with multiple stakeholders on requirements analysis, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
What you need to make real what matters
- 2 - 4 yrs in software development
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming and software design concepts
- Strong working knowledge with web technologies - HTML5, CSS, JSON, Angular
- Experience with Database management systems - MS SQL Server/PostgreSQL
- Experience in unit test automation tools - NUnit/Jasmine
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick learner of new technologies and trends
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of electrical engineering domain will have additional weightage
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 195335
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time