Business Development Manager – Invoice Finance
Join us at Siemens Financial Services as a Business Development Manager within our Invoice Finance team as we continue our growth strategy. We have seen considerable growth in our portfolio over the last 3 years and are looking to further strengthen our position in the market. This is a field based role to cover the north-west, based out of Manchester or Liverpool.
You will deliver targeted levels of assets and income through the sale of Invoice Finance to the SME Market primarily to the external market but also to where a Siemens relationship already exists. As part of this role, you will construct quality credit proposals within credit policy guidelines that accurately reflect the prospective client’s circumstances, financial requirements, asset quality, business strategy and quality of management.
What part will you play?
• Identify and convert new Invoice Finance business opportunities ensuring that individual targets are achieved
• Present Invoice Finance proposals to credit committee
• Build professional relationships internally and with external organisations raising awareness of SFS’s Invoice Finance proposition
• Positively promote the Siemens Group and identify cross sell opportunities
• Maintain and own the relationship of prospective clients up to the point of completion
• Provide timely and accurate Management Information as specified by the Head of Sales
• Develop and manage relationships within SFS Asset Finance teams to drive opportunities
• Timely sanction and drawdown of facilities to minimise the lead time for each completion.
• Remain up to date with industry specific developments and issues and aware of current risk policies and practice.
What you need for us to succeed:
• Invoice Finance / ABL background and a strong proven track record in sales
• A proven ability to understand and robustly challenge financial and operational information
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the products and markets, with the proven ability to successfully communicate this expertise from both a credit and sales perspective.
• Strong understanding and ability to identify invoice finance related risks and possible solutions to be applied
• Ability to operate and negotiate at all levels
• Strong decision making and influencing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• ABFA Diploma or equivalent industry related qualification preferred
Our compensation package
includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance,
pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate
the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs.
With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your
benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything
new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens
encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work and we support applications
from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have
partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and
inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible
format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our
applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Apply now and make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.