How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates who are good as Tech document writer for building automation Software:
• You should be Responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation, advanced engineering documentation, Developer Documentation.
• You should be able to Demonstrate ability to interact with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements.
• You should have Experience working with European partners and flexible to work across partner time zones to suit work requirements.
• You should have Knowledge of end-user documentation and technical documentation.
• You should have Excellent technical writing, communication and grammar skills.
3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the field of technical documentation.
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
Experience working with European partners and flexible to work across partner time zones to suit work requirements.
Knowledge of end-user documentation and technical documentation.
Excellent technical writing, communication and grammar skills.
Proficiency in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like SnagIt, Visio.
Familiarity with Lean/Agile development is preferable
What you need to make real what matter
• You should be a good team player capable of managing multiple project activities .
• You should Should be a analytic thinker, innovative and has good problem-solving skills.
• You should have the ability to work as an individual contributor and take ownership
• Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Team Player; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 195350
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time