We are looking for a senior developer with a strong background in software engineering, knowledge of cloud platforms and hands-on experience in automation, CI/CD and DevOps methodologies. Responsibilities would include working with multiple business lines to automate and speed-up the software product lifecycle processes, optimize tooling and infrastructure, and realize benefits of software craftsmanship and continuous delivery.
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc (Computer Science)
• 4 to 6 years of experience in software development, preferably in a product organization.
• Experience working with multi-site global teams is a must.
Knowledge and Capabilities
• Good programming skills in .NET, C#, C++.
• Good automation skills, including experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
• Ability to work with multiple software configuration management systems (TFS, VSTS, GIT).
• Experience with common software package managers (Nuget, Artifactory etc)
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing providers is preferred (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc).
• A strong technical background in build, release environments with experience in tools like VSTS, Docker, Kubernetes is desired.
• Good understanding of DevOps best practices and technologies: Cloud Infrastructure management, Deployment architecture, Production monitoring.
• Hand-on experience in any scripting language.
• Expertise in software development methodologies and exhibiting passion for modern software engineering approaches and best practices.
• Should be keen to learn cutting-edge technologies, dive deep into new technology/tools and implement proof-of-concepts with quick solutions.
• Quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Should be self-motivated, quality driven, customer focused, reliable and systematic.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and be able to interact with stakeholders at all levels.