Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
· The overall accountability for defining the service, ensuring the service meets the business need and are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle.
· Ensure Service Quality of the service within the area of responsibility on a day-to-day basis
· Make certain the implementation of services is aligned with the agreed stakeholders
· Act as the product owner form and agile Service development point.
· Coordinate service development and implementation as a Product Owner (setting up User and aligning stories, testing of developments, support defect analysis)
· Drive rollout of the respective service across GBS
· Continuous service improvements and enhancement
· Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or escalation management)
· Contribute to the implementation of knowledge management standards by gathering, analyzing, sorting, and sharing relevant information.
· Coordinate SLA/OLA creation, reviews, and updates.
· Oversee services or solution related performance and delivery indicators.
· Identify and publish service metrics.
· Point of contact for the respective service or process
· Provisioning of technical service expertise
· Contributes in PoCs, service transitions, service development activities, and projects.
· Provide functional advice and training to operational staff (e.g. SD staff) or semi-professional colleagues.
· Manage cross-service integration aspects of service (compatibilities, dependencies, ...)
· Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design, and alignment of service management processes and GBS solutions landscapes.
· Stay abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Technology & Services as well as Solution Management
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- At least 3 to 4 years of proven working experience as a Service manager in the information technology sector
- Knowledge on ITIL Service Management processes
- Knowledge on Service Orchestration aspects
- Knowledge on Agile Development
- Knowledge on Service Now
- Used to act in an international environment with virtual teams
- Strong analytical capabilities needed to be able to overlook the complex integration aspects and dependencies.
- Communication skills (Service Manager, Service Provider, BA, Developers)
- Customer orientation
- Organizational skills
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 195362
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time