Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Required education: Bachelor of Computer Science or related field
- Required experience: Minimum 8+ years of System One and Apogee Platform. Proven experience in assisting senior-level executives and their teams, with the demonstrable ability to manage details and priorities in a fast-paced, intense environment in a high-tech company. Proficient in C+, C++, Python and Microsoft Office applications.
- Required travel: 15%
- Other requirements:
- Able to work under intense time pressure to meet required deadlines.
- Able to work pleasantly and respectfully with others in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Proactively shares knowledge across own organization.
- Exceptional communication, organization, productivity and time management skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Responsible with sensitive and confidential information
- Effectively represents company’s image in internal/external communications.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver.
- Previous managerial experience is preferred.
Job ID: 195366
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.