Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Global Marketing, Communications and Clinical Strategy Administrative Coordinator
Job Location: Issaquah, WA
Provides administrative services for three leaders (Global Head of Marketing and Communications, Global Director of Marketing and Global Director of Clinical Strategy) in the MSC Ultrasound division of Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. in Issaquah, WA. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent administration skills, strong teamwork skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. This position is based in Issaquah, WA, and includes communication and interaction with various support functions of Siemens Healthineers in various locations.
- Arrange schedules, meetings, and travel; maintains calendars
- Requires time zone flexibility to support global meetings
- Reconcile travel and expense reports, including cash and credit card purchases
- Assist with some newsletter creation and some presentation editing/creation (MS Office)
- Facilitation of approvals and management of some document flows to include KOL collaboration processes as needed
- Support internal and external training and meeting venues to include logistics, administrative support and registrations
- Follow-up on certain action items as needed
- Answers, screens, and places phone calls on behalf of the leaders; sorts and prioritizes mail; monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information
- Independently performs basic tasks and functions for professional field of work
- Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from others
- Schedule and consent scan models and manage model database at Issaquah office
- Assists with special projects as needed such as advisory boards, model management for trainings and processing contract agreements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate or BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience in area of responsibility
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- May require travel to support both domestic and international meetings < 25%; Required to possess and maintain necessary travel documents as appropriate
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Candidate should be “hands-on”, and proactive in working with internal and cross-functional team members, providing excellent service and guidance to ensure that all relevant requirements are met
- Experience navigating Siemens Healthineers intranet and other internal tools and processes to include financial documentation and reporting, Concur expense guidelines and tool.
- Demonstrated experience in coordination and logistics of large and diverse multi-national events
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 195386
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.