Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist to be based in our Riyadh office to be responsible for Process accounting transactions in alignment with company guideline
What are my responsibilities?
· Resolves credit problems and monitors the collection of past-due accounts
· Accurate and timely clearing, by processing transactions from interim account to the respective customer account in line with the company regulations and guidelines
· Ensure proper controls are performed for processing activity
· Works closely with different stakeholders to ensure awareness of any actions and/or problems affecting their relationship with the customers
· Manage daily activities to ensure that operational goals are met each month
· Preparation of the necessary reports within the deadlines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
· Understanding of order to cash process and its various controls
· Minimum 1- 2 years of experiences required
· Excellent verbal and written Arabic and English Languages
· Knowledge in SAP
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 195393
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time