About the role
Commercial Project Manager (CPM) is responsible for all commercial aspects related to a project during the execution up to project closing. The role includes undertaking detailed financial analysis, contract reviews, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The CPM also supports the Project Manager (PM) in all other areas with the objective of executing the project within the defined targets (e.g. costs, time, quality) and ensuring customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
Commercial Project Management and Controlling
· Perform project accounting & controlling for small projects/orders during execution phase
· Prepare project/product order intake calculations, setup and maintain project work breakdown structure (WBS)
· Prepare and maintain project/product budgets and overall cost control
· Identify, evaluate, mitigate, and report project/product risk & opportunities
· Timely and accurate billings for project milestones
· Conduct regular project review meetings
· Perform month end close activities - prepare cost accruals/provisions, ensure correct revenue and profit recognition
· Support internal & external project audits as required, and perform project close out activities
· Ensures financial transactions are in line with internal and external regulations / guideline
· Improvements in existing processes, systems and tools via robotics or optimization
· Perform cost/profit center financial analysis, planning, controlling and reporting activities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Finance graduate with 2-3 years of experience as a Commercial Project Manager/Controller of small projects
- Profound knowledge and understanding of project controlling and order to cash process
- Deep knowledge of SAP PS, SD & MM modules
- Advanced level MS Excel skills with the ability to design Dashboard reports.
- Experience with Tableau or similar Business Intelligence tools
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 195395
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time