Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Siemens Healthcare, Inc. Philippines as Account Manager (Advance Therapy -AT) to drive the overall sales & revenue target for AT business.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will build trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- You will oversee portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities to meet the forecast
- You will serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- You will ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- You will forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- You will prepare customer offers and reports on account status
- You will collaborate with AT team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- You will maintain an awareness of competitor’s activities and developments for the use of sales group
- You will be responsible for maintaining Share Transparency for AT
- You manage the relationship & government accounts with the business partners for AX business to ensure alignment with company objectives
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Bachelor's Degree in any related disciplines
- You have minimum of 3 years of healthcare sales experience including marketing and business management in healthcare field. With proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Experience in AT environment (Cathlab and C-arm) would be an added advantage
- This role required to cover Northern & Southern provinces of Philippines
Your personality and skills:
- You are a strong communicator
- Your ability to build sound working relationships internally and with Customers will ensure success in this role
- You are proficient English both written and spoken
- You are excellent in interfacing with both internal organization and external customers
- You demonstrable excellent ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- You experience delivering client- focused solutions to customer needs with understanding of industry trends
- You have proven ability to juggle multiple account management project at a time , while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- You are willing to travel 70% of the time and willingness to work long hours
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time