Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager Ultrasound and be responsible for the Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound business supporting the life-cycle of our offerings and the continued growth of our Ultrasound business. This position can be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You will provide clinical, technical marketing and sales support for Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound offerings.
· You will review marketing and sales information to identify the competitive advantage of our products and educate your colleagues and customers on these advantages.
· You will manage the demo resources together with the Ultrasound Business Manager, produce quotes and respond to tenders, customer presentations, workshops & training as required.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Siemens Healthineers Australia and New Zealand
Your qualifications and experience:
- You will have a strong customer focus and enjoy dealing with a wide variety of people.
- You will have sound business experience in either marketing or sales, however we have a strong support network and learning support so a passion to develop in these areas is also valued.
- Candidates must be mobile, as domestic travel is a key requirement of the role due to the territory involved.
- Recognised accredited Sonographer or equivalent experience and/or knowledge of relevant technologies and/or applications in different markets is helpful.
This position will involve travel and you must be an Australia or New Zealand citizen or have Australian permanent residency.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 195402
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time