Scrum Master is responsible to enable and coach teams to achieve committed goals and to constantly improve performance for Healthcare Diagnostic Instruments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Diligently performs the Sprint ceremonies & its respective needs namely Release planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, stand-up meetings, facilitate prioritization, Sprint review & Retrospectives.
2. Should have experience leading geographically distributed agile teams and scrum process. (must)
3. Possess effective conflict resolution skills. Ability to channelize the communication within the team and external interfaces as necessary.
4. Ability to understand the team’s project impediments, track and remove them.
5. Needs to be an expert coach to guide the team in estimation and planning. Should be able to drive useful, reliable and practical plans for projects.
6. Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
7. Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
8. Knowledge of Agile tools like Azure DevOps, TFS etc. Should be able to coach or train team on the tool as necessary.
9. Experience to present different metrics to various stakeholders (Status reports, burndown, velocity progress etc..0
10. Should be able to demonstrate continuous Improvements initiatives
11. Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
12. Helps product owner to refine the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
Good to have Skills:
* Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
* Healthcare experience working on Hardware and diagnostics domain is desirable
* Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
* Must possess a passion for technology
* Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills