If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens !
What are my responsibilities?
- Based in Cairo, Egypt, you will be a trusted advisor and as such counsel business partners from the Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure Operating Companies and also Portfolio Companies on legal topics related to their business in Egypt.
- You will manage local court cases and the defense strategy to be aligned with LC LIT, to be affected through the local law firm(s)
- You will ensure effective legal risk management (e.g. LoA, ERM) by addressing legal risks and opportunities, applying a legal and entrepreneurial perspective. Independently form decisions and assume responsibility for them
- The implementation of processes required to affect the privileges, obligations and rights of the organization will also be part of your responsibility
- Having disciplinary responsibility as a Lead Counsel you will handle work allocation within the external providers.
- Furthermore, you will secure the exchange and extension of knowledge within your and other legal teams in the region by holding as well as preparing presentations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a solid academic record in law or were able to acquire such knowledge in the course of an equivalent international diploma
- During your long term experience, you held different legal positions within Siemens or equal positions in an international law firm or legal department
- Detailed knowledge of local law systems and a phenomenal understanding of legal and economic correlations; knowledge of Siemens industry specific relevant laws would be beneficial as well
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support your ability to explain complex legal and contract management matters.
- Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively within teams
- Must be proficient in English and Arabic.
What else should I know...
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 195421
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time