Looking for New opportunities in Flender Business of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Flender for our Portfolio Companies!
Years of Relevant Experience Required:
Bachelors / Master’s in Mechanical engineering –Design with 5 to 10 years of experience
Multi body Simulation Engineer to perform natural frequency analysis, multi body simulation and dynamic analysis of wind gearbox and to prepare certification reports for the same.
- SIMPACK/Adams/Any multi body simulation software,
- NX (Unigraphics)
- Basics of Microsoft Office tools
Technical Skills & Key Responsibilities:
- Good exposure to gearbox components
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Multi body simulation
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams of technical and non-technical experts, ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a strong customer-oriented attitude
- Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong hands-on and can-do attitude
- Knowledge & Understanding of Wind turbines will be an added advantage
- Experience in vibration measurements, MATLAB will be given higher priority
- Will be responsible for certification reports of 1-D and 3-D MBS projects
Soft Skills required:
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams
- Self-organizing, communication skills and Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Must be Self-motivated, Team player, Effective problem-solving capabilities with analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a Strong customer-oriented attitude
Headline Call to action
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Chennai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time