Customer Service Manager – South East England
Siemens Healthineers is recruiting for a Customer Service Manager (CSM) in the Reading and Oxford areas. Reporting to the Head of Field Service, the role of the CSM has two dimensions; firstly to ensure that we provide high quality, profitable service support to our customers and secondly, to lead and motivate a team of Customer Service Engineers (CSE’s) to ensure they are giving the very best customer service possible.
Our customer support differentiates Siemens Healthineers from the competition and this high standard and quality must be achieved though the CSM developing strong relationships, building confidence and trust.
The management of CSE’s requires studious planning to ensure the team maximise their efficiency and availability, meeting targets on response and fix times, whilst remaining within the agreed costs.
What are my responsibilities?
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction concurrent with running a profitable service business by developing strong relationships and communication channels with our customers.
- Look for opportunities to maximise service revenue within the region through conversion of Diagnostic imaging customers equipment from warranty to service contract and for the re-newels of these service contracts, to maximise contract uptake within the region.
- Monitor the level of customer satisfaction at regular intervals. Respond to customers' queries and complaints. Ensure that, when necessary, corrective action is taken, root causes are determined and eliminated where possible.
- Effective management and escalation of unresolved customer technical problems by utilising Engineers from the Regional Support Center (RSC)
- Organise and chair appropriate service review meetings with the customer, ensuring appropriate service performance reports are generated to facilitate an open discussion around our performance.
- Line management responsibility for all CSE's within region, including performance management, recruitment, development, reward and Health & Safety, in line with the Management Standards and in compliance with the relevant HR policies.
- In conjunction with the Customer Care Centre, ensure effective co-ordination of CSE's ensuring that the team meets it commitments and contractual obligations to customers (ie Response Times , Fix Times, Customer Care Centre targets, etc).
- Ensure our CSE’s have the right balance of training to ensure that we cover the installed base with in the region.
- Motivate and develop our CSE’s to provide the best service support, encouraging them to develop excellent communication skills.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- HNC/HND in an Electronics, Engineering and/or Bio-Chemistry disciplines would benefit the understanding of the role
- Previous managerial/leadership experience
- This is a field-based role offering considerable independence
- Ideally you will have previous field service experience with a strong IT, Microsoft Office and Networking Infrastructure experience
- Your customer facing skills will be invaluable, as you will be required to interface with customers and staff at all levels within Siemens / Third parties, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers and must quickly gain the respect of others, both colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- A flexible approach to travel is required
A bit about us:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
In return we offer a comprehensive rewards package which includes a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, 26 days holiday and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle including private medical, dental insurance, and many more.
Job ID: 195432
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time