What are my responsibilities?
• Assist in technical matters, the project manager, in managing the customer interface in such a manner that continually demonstrates the effectiveness of the LTP. Building a long-term relationship with the customer and fully understanding their organizational and operational needs.
• The Project Engineer will be required to participate in the development of the technical sections of the Contract Control document after handover.
• To support each LTP Project Manager in the planning, of all site based scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance activities and any additional works, in accordance with LTP contract requirements.
• Creation of the individual maintenance plans and the associated work orders and to ensure that existing maintenance plans are kept up to date with current ‘best practice’.
• Preparation and communication of generic risk assessments, method statements, documentation and work packs for scheduled and un-scheduled works, such that Field Service personnel are fully briefed as to the scope and detail of the work and timescales involved.
• Creation of Parts Order, via SAP and to ensure that all spares parts, and individual special tooling that are required are clearly defined and available, in time for each maintenance activity.
• Monitoring of contract progress, in term of scheduled and unscheduled events, overhauls and repairs and other engineering works, so that specific requirements of the assigned LTSA can be met or exceeded.
• To be part of the managing process of an annual audit of the contract spare parts requirements, and increase or reduce inventory levels as necessary.
• To assist in the development of a plan for the Engine Lease Pool Group and providing all relevant lease engine details, along with schedule dates.
• To work with others within the Maintenance and Planning Group to prepare consolidated Field Service manpower plans for onward communication to the Field Service Department.
• To work with Technical Support and vendors to drive technical issues and failure investigations to conclusion. In particular provide support in gathering data from the UHM, drawings and manuals and in the preparation of any technical reports.
• To monitor daily the condition and performance of the machines and work with the Maintenance and Planning Manager to deal with issues identified
• Ensure analysis of the monthly technical (condition, performance and maintenance) data with Maintenance and Planning (and if necessary Tech Support) Group, and provide timely feed back / recommendations to the project manager and the customer. To investigate and to report issues and conclusions accurately and concisely
• To assist the PM in updating equipment history like availability, events, ORAP etc.
• To be part of the team that will visit the Customers as necessary to ensure continuing effective support to the Customer.
• Take up ad-hoc works as assigned from time to time by the Project Manager or Head of Projects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum Diploma in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
• 2 years working experience in related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience in SAP is an added advantage
• Able to interact with people of all level
• Technical inclined (ability to interpret drawings ;P&IDs and Technical drawings)
Job ID: 195434
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time