Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Execute tests as per the designed test cases.
- Consult Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement and must analyze requirements in order to define test cases.
- Participate in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws.
- Actively get involved in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
- Work well with internal partners such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
- Knowledge in Power system Protection and Automation domain and troubleshooting of the system concepts and test case design using Power system simulators such as Omicron/ OCC scripting.
- Knowledge in test automation concepts using Control centre framework or Selenium/Robot frameworks.
- Verification knowledge of Protocols such as IEC 103, Modbus, IEC 104, IEC 61850 and other telecontrol protocols for remote control centre communications and strong documentation and writing skills.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
Bachelor / Masters in Electronics and Communication Engineering with consistent record of 6 to 9 years in experience in Power Quality/Protection domain and know-how of control centre Management tools (SCADA). Experienced in Product qualification/validation for embedded products and systems.with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 195441
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time