What are my responsibilities?
• Analyzing financial data and reporting.
• Involving in monthly closing process.
• Learning to plan and report financial figures.
• Involvement in forecast and budget process.
• Support to RIC (Risk and Internal Control) process.
• Supporting the daily activities of the department within defined targets of time and quality.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 4th year (graduated from 3rd grade) undergraduate or master student in faculty of economics and business administration sciences or industrial engineering.
• Able to work 2,5-3 days/week in Kartal
• Good command of written and spoken English (German is an asset).
• Good command of MS Office applications.
• Strong coordination and communication skills.
• Flexible and good team players.
• Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 195442
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time