Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will be Key Account Manager for Rolling Stock Component business includes traction motors, traction converters, signaling, gear box bogies, break system,pentograph etc. Your key responsibilities will be as follow:
- Analyze Key Customer´s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the Siemens organizations and Regions.
- Close coordinate with KAM in Head Quarters- Sales.
- Enter into contract with Key accounts to supply the above components.
- Evaluates the Key Account potential for Siemens and the account penetration.
- Aligns the Siemens business planning of the respective Siemens organizations with the strategic goals of the Key Customer.
- Is responsible for the achievement of the defined Key Account business targets.
- Develops and maintains the Account Business Plan (ABP) according to the Account Development Process (ADP).
- Builds/maintains sustainable relationships with the appropriate Key Customer´s decision makers
- Builds and leads a virtual regional KAM team with members of all relevant Siemens organizations to develop business with the Key Customer and meet the common goal: Profitable growth for Siemens.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have are Graduate/Masters in
engineering (preferably Electrical/Electronics)
You carry 15-18 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business development kind of roles including some experience in a leadership role
- You have strong experience in Railways/Transportation industry
- You have significant experience in Sales role for Rolling Stock components like break system, motor etc.
- You have strong network in industry
- You have strong communication and influencing skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time