Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for an experienced Sr. Zone Programmer. This position will report into the Hartford, CT (Cromwell) branch location and is responsible for delivering a complete programming package to the Project Manager, which includes the Sequence of Operation Logic and Functions and pre-tested programming for projects.
- Set up process to write all programs including sequence of operation with logic and functions after submittal is approved.
- Create functional test and flowcharting documents as required.
- Assist Graphics Designer to incorporate device location and activation information for all graphics design.
- Review design content to provide Specialists with the needed information to optimize Start-up and Commissioning.
- Provide onsite assistance with functional testing as required.
- May provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and entry level employees.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however, candidates with directly related experience along with a minimum of a High School Diploma (or GED Equivalency) will also be considered.
- 2+ years of direct or relevant experience.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical Demands: Ability to climb ladders.
- Physically capable of regularly lifting 40 lbs.
- Travel expectations: 5%
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Job ID: 195460
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.