What are my responsibilities ?
- Updating overall plan (using Primavera & MS Project) for execution & lease on detailed program, program preparation, monitor program duration and outputs, taking corrective actions
- Coordinating and resolved long term and short term planning and scheduling problems with personnel throughout within the team and with contractor organizations. Acted as technical consultant when required
- Developing project schedule for metro stations (Elevated, Grade, shallow Underground and deep underground) with help of L3 summarized schedule into L4 detail schedule to control at site level for all lots i.e. Rail Electrification, Signaling and Communication, Rolling stock, Platform screen doors and depot workshop equipment
- Application of EVM i.e. L3-L4 progress template using physical quantities in project progress calculations, invoicing calculations and forecasting
- Updating equipment / material quantities in L3-L4 progress template with help of TS approved drawings
- Initiated Site surveys and visits and planned the activities in the sites to streamline the works which will not affect the target date to achieve the contractual dates
- Monitoring and maintaining daily progress report for the project Tracking & Monitoring the progress and analysis
- Updating the S-curves to view delays for smooth execution of the project
- Preparing look ahead schedule as per Client/company requirement
- Attending meetings with Client, Consultant, and Vendors & Contractors and follow-up all the action points in MOM to smooth execution to achieve project target
- Ensuring that the Construction Planning Team maintains the baseline and current schedule and updates fully in accordance with Project requirements
- Evaluating the effective and appropriate planning and scheduling information collected from project teams or sub-contractors and advising significant exceptions to proposed and approved conditions and recommending corrective actions
- Application of TILOS & EVM in project progress calculations and forecasting
- Working with BACS consortium checking project interfaces and concerns further follow up actions to close issues
- Prepares and manages overall master project schedule integrating the project Work Breakdown Structure
- Using effective communication Coordinating multiple subcontractors and Site Managers and incorporate the information gathered into the overall project master schedule
- Monitors and forecasts progress of activities in contractors, work schedules
- Inspecting the project site upon several work stages for proper site coordination as per the schedule and target contractual dates
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Minimum 5+ years in railway projects and installation for various subsystems specifically Installation of Station’s Platform Screen Doors (PSD) and SQL-TDB-RAM
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related course
- Strong project management skills, experienced in TILOS and Primavera P6
- Preferably with Certification as Scheduling Professional by the Project Management Institute (PMI) or/and with other equally globally recognized Professional institution
- Team Player, Self-Starter, Goal-Output oriented
- With intensive experience in the following
- Rail and metro
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 195466
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time