The Healthcare Consulting Solutions Manager will use their knowledge and expertise to advance the HCS organization by improving existing analytical tools, partnering with marketing and R&D to ensure new developments are comprehended into the HCS role, providing troubleshooting support to field consultants, and supporting large automation deals throughout the sales and implementation process. The Healthcare Consulting Solutions Manager is part of the Global Healthcare Consultant Team. This individual will report to the Head of Global HCS who has responsibility for the global HCS strategy, training and process standardization worldwide, and tool development.
- Assure business continuity by reviewing and approving automation and Atellica designs as necessary
- Assist in designing new services and offerings for competitive advantage
- Support complex deals or large automation deals using expertise to support commercial effort as necessary and according to local support requirements
- Engage with field HCS as they need support in designing a client solution, transitioning the client, and measuring impact of the designed solution
- Work in close collaboration with HQ Research and Development and Marketing ensure new developments are comprehended and incorporated into the HCS tools and process and developed with real workflow scenarios in mind
- Interact with third party vendors to improve tools, licenses, or processes
- Maintain relationships with the field to gather pain points, process improvements, and user enhancements from the Healthcare Consultants
- Work with Global Senior Manager for Training and Standardization to develop training materials, ensuring standardized field competency/capability.
- Act as a technical liaison with the Data Analytics Director
- Participate in various Integrated Product Teams and Working Groups
- 30% global travel required
- Rapidly understands new concepts, and applies them accurately and creatively
- Works comfortably in evolving and complex environments
- Interacts confidently and communicates effectively at all levels
- Distills technically complex material for presentation to non-technical decision makers
- Envisions future states and translates that vision into concrete and actionable plans
- Effectively organizes, schedules and coordinates work phases and tasks
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or Clinical Laboratory Scientist or 5 years of relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Be fully conversant with laboratory operations, terms and technologies in Blood Sciences
· Prefer laboratory experience (Laboratory Scientist, Supervisor, Manager)
· Successful implementation of sustainable lean initiatives within a healthcare environment. Able to demonstrate or show certification in Lean process management
· Prefer some level of commercial selling experience in a complex selling situation
· Experience with AutoCAD preferred
· Experience with current HCS tools desired
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.