Join Siemens North West Europe (NWE) Compensation and Benefits team, to work on projects and schemes in one or more countries within the NWE hub. As a trusted partner to the business you will provide insight and guidance on reward topics as well as take ownership of their future development. As a team we believe in empowerment and flexibility, allowing you the freedom to perform the role in the best way for you. There will be occasional travel to NWE countries (up to 3 times per year).
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture.
Change the future with us.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of business focused Reward strategies
- Identify improvements to our reward offering through understanding employee and business expectations
- Perform analysis and research to draw conclusions and make decisions
- Lead projects as assigned within the team, alongside delivering an annual cycle of activities
- Work with other HR functions to develop and roll out robust end to end reward processes
- Manage third party service providers and monitor performance of offering against objectives
- Collaborate with other experts on various projects and initiatives, both within the compensation and benefits team and across functions
- Liaise with stakeholders including HR, Corporate Departments and Executive Management.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Experience in Compensation & Benefits or general HR
- Strong analytical abilities, including proficient use of MS Excel
- Well-developed project management skills, with the ability to collaborate within and across country borders
- Strong consulting, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate across organisational levels and cultural differences
- Be a proactive thinker and challenger of the status quo
- Highly self-motivated
What else do I need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Apply now and make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Job ID: 195491
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time