- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Perform Month End Closing and Reporting tasks, including but not limited to Journal Entries (JE) preparations, JE approvals, continuous review Financial Results (P&L and B/S)
- Prepare Month End financial and management reports
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budget/financial forecasting and report variances
- Review of WIP, Inventory, Assets
- Review of Accounts Receivables, liaison with credit department for collection of overdue receivables
- Design and improve financial models, recommending best practices and implementing improved processes and modifying or re-engineering where applicable
- Assist with the system administration as required (Signature Authorization Levels, Purchasing system approval matrix, Profit and Cost Center structure, etc.)
- Liaise with and provide support to various disciplines (FSS, OneSRM, EZ Suite, Helpdesks, etc.) linked to the financial systems
- Identify and resolve more complex problems and apply problem-solving skills in order to deal with the situation.
- Collaborate with intercultural and international team-based environments.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Commerce
- Hold or currently pursuing Canadian accounting designation i.e. CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant)
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in a similar role
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, financial project controlling, and assets management
- Proficiency / advanced skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Power Point are essential
- Asset: Experience with SAP and Qlik Software
Job ID: 195493
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.