- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- The Automation Sales Specialists is responsible for driving sales growth by developing client relationships with new and existing clients that will lead to new business, creating strategies to penetrate targeted accounts, and leveraging all selling resources for maximum effect.
- Your understanding of our "value added" services offering is paramount in partnering with clients to further understand their needs and provide them with a technical consultative solution. You will be passionate about exceeding customer expectations and working with a sense of urgency. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify, Qualify, Develop and Maintain a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to meet organizational goals including orders and targets;
- Effectively anticipating and assessing client's needs in order to provide effective consultation;
- Leading strategic account reviews with the team to develop account plans that; capture our position, identify potential opportunities, define target strategy and actions;
- Develop and prepare business proposals;
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline within our CRM system (and/or other internal systems) and create forecasts and gap closing measures;
- Stays well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in industry & professional organizations, and continually works to improve sales techniques and knowledge.
- 5 - 7 years of previous Automation Sales and Business Development experience
- Solid understanding of Automation Products (PLC, I/O, HMI, IPC, Industrial Networking, Safety and SCADA) and their application;
- Knowledge of Drives, Motion and Safety Product;
- Bachelor degree or diploma in engineering or technical disciplines;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Bilingual English and French languages preferred.
Job ID: 195499
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.