Siemens Industry, Inc. is looking for a detail-oriented individual to perform mechanical design for Motor Control Center Research & Development. This position reports into the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Electrical Services business. The candidate will support the project lead on yearly targets for product development.
Daily job functions would include the following:
- Using Siemens NX 3D CAD software to design and reverse engineer Motor Control Center buckets and structures
- Drafting parts in Siemens NX software for purchase from local vendors
- Specifying custom mechanical BOMs for replacement motor control center buckets
- Various reporting needs related to the job function
- Prototyping and testing motor control center replacement buckets per applicable ANSI/IEEE and UL standards.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related field. Equivalent education & experience will be considered
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical or similar role
- SAP Conductor, Siemens NX, AutoCAD experience also a plus.
- Travel less than 20% for local candidates. Additional travel may be required for remote candidates.
Job ID: 195506
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.